Gellan gum is a fermentation anionic polysaccharide produced by Sphingomonas elodea. It has a straight chain structure based on repeating glucose, rhamnose and glucuronic acid units with side groups of acyl groups.
The most important feature of gellan is the excellent gel strength with low dosage. 5g/L low acyl gellan solution could form hardness and brittle gel , the gel strength could be equal to 15g/L agar gel and 12g/L k-carrageenan gel. It is easy to understand why gellan gum has high appeal to the food industry.
Commercial productions are so much different produced by different manufacturers, we could easily calssify the productions by the processing , Low acyl salt gellan , Low acyl gellan (low grade alcohol purified with low salt ) ,High acyl salt gellan, High acyl gellan (low grade alcohol purified with low salt). Generally ,salt gellan have higher density than gellan , as a anionic polysaccharide, ions will affect its properties much different, such as hydration temp. setting temp. syneresis and gel texture etc. and also the molecular weight and acyl group residue will affect the properties. The most common thing for gellan users is the same supplier different batch products have different application effect. For manufacturers, they pay more attention to producing safety and low cost products, they couldn’t find the nuances of the product.
Niran biochemical Limited is a special food ingredients supplier, as a bridge between the factory and customs, we make the products QUALITY CONSISTENT ,EASILY TO USE , COST-EFFECTIVE.
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products? Generally 24 months. According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide? Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate, Insurance. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port? Usually is Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao or Tianjin.
3. Loss on drying
5. Particle size
60 Mesh ≥95%
7. Gel strength
9. PH 1% solution
10. Bacterium account
11. Coliform group
13. Mold and yeast
25kg/Plastic bag 21.5 T/20’FCL
Soft drinks, Dairy, Jelly, Confectionery
Non dangerous good in the sense of transport regulations