Benzoic acid as a food preservative is an important precursor for the synthesis of many other organic
substances. It is white granule, flake or crystalline powder, odorless or nearly odorless. Soluble in water,
ethanol, ether and other organic solvents. The vapor of benzoic acid has a strong irritant, can lead to
coughing after inhaling. Benzoic acid is a weak acid, stronger than the fatty acids, susceptible to oxidation.
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
1. Benzoic acid is mainly used for antifungal and disinfection antiseptic.
2. Benzoic acid price is used as chemical reagent and an important type acid food preservatives.
3. Benzoic acid is used in medicine, dye carriers, plasticizer, spices and other production, also used in
alkyd resin coating performance improvements.
4. It can be used as a cream with the sweet, and also can be used for chocolate, lemon, orange, berries,
nuts, candied fruit flavours. It also commonly used in cigarette flavoring.
1. Benzoic acid is commonly used as food preservative.
2. Benzoic acid is an important precursor for the synthesis of many other organic substances.
3. Benzoic acid it's salts are used as food preservatives and benzoic acid is an important precursor for
the synthesis of many other organic substances.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist